Saturday 10 April 2010

Wine harvest for one weekend... (Grey Sands Vineyard Glengarry TAS - 10/04)

We left a voice message at this small vineyard during our grape harvest
search in March and did not think to get a positive answer.
But here we are, at our weekend harvest job ;-) picking grapes. We are paid
by hour, the work atmosphere is good and we even have boxes to sit on
because the grapes are low. Monday till Friday: raspberry pruning + weekend:
grape harvest = getting harvest workerholics!!!

6 comments:

  1. Et bien il y a été aux raisins qui l eu cru cest marrant ça m aurait bien plu de faire les vendanges quand j étais jeune etben cest vous qui le faites drôle hein

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ba c'est du temps plein...pire que la chir ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. salut les australiens
    est ce que le vin est bon au moins car la terre est basse
    j'espere que vous allez bien dans ce grand pays
    bises la doudie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I find a the comment-function! Usally use a typewriter but screens broken too often.

    Hi Diana! How are you? I'm very happy to hear from you and see: you're fine and deligent just downsides the world! I write in my best english to say hello to both of you, and may you will tell something about me :)

    So my best wishes from Fee and myself!

    René

    ReplyDelete
  5. as I see: it was not my best english :)
    R.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huhuuu Rene,

    no, your English is great ;-)! Wie geht es Euch beiden? Und was macht die Schreiberei :-)???

    Lg,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete